The Admissions Process
- To begin the admissions process, our outreach team will collect client contact information, intake information, and insurance. The outreach team will then issue a VOB (verification of insurance benefits).
- Once the VOB is verified, our outreach team will then conduct a pre-admission screening for medical and clinical approval in order to begin treatment. The pre-screening will determine the treatment program and the detox placement of the client.
- When detox placement is completed, the client will then be officially admitted to the facility.
- Prior to admittance, the team will determine a financial agreement based on funding options, such as insurance, private pay, etc.
- The client will begin treatment with the medical and psychiatric team.