The Admissions Process
- To begin the admissions process, our admissions team will collect client contact information, intake information, and insurance policy information. The admissions team will then issue a VOB (verification of insurance benefits).
- Once the VOB is verified, our team will then conduct a pre-admission screening for medical and clinical approval in order to begin treatment. The pre-screening will determine the treatment program and if detox placement of the client is required to entering the program.
- When detox placement is completed, the client will then be officially admitted to the facility.
- Prior to admittance, the team will determine a financial agreement based on funding options, such as insurance, private pay, etc.
- The client will begin assessment with the medical, psychological, and psychiatric team.